With over 60 years of business experience, CenterLine keeps on developing and improving advanced manufacturing automation technologies and processes that assist our customers in maintaining their competitive edge.
Since 2003, CenterLine's Supersonic Spray Technologies Division (SST) developed, engineered, and marketed practical cold spray technology equipment and services which have been used in a wide range of applications by a variety of industries.
The CenterLine group of companies have the capabilities to support and satisfy the needs of standard and custom automated production systems for numerous manufacturing technologies including Resistance Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Laser welding, Metalforming, and Cold Spray coating applications.
The products and services supplied by SST include:
- Portable Manual and Robotic Cold Spray machines
- Standard cabinet Cold Spray systems
- Turnkey Cold Spray solutions integrated into manufacturing processes
- Ventilation systems for Cold Spray machines
- Nozzles and nozzle systems
- Standard pure and blended powder feedstock
- Custom blended feedstock
- Surface preparation abrasive powders
- Dust collection systems
- Cabinets and booths
- Air filter and preparation units
- Calibration tools
- Job shop cold spray services
- On-site contract Cold Spray services
- Process and procedure development
- Multi-axis turning, milling, grinding, and forming operations to produce your prototype or production parts.
- Turnkey manufacturing systems employing assembly, forming, machining, material handling, and welding operations.