Models PX & EPX
Introducing the PX & EPX Cold Spray SystemsThe PX system incorporates improvements to the proven first generation Series P systems. The PX is ideal for spraying the full range of commercial powders and powder blends available from CenterLine.
The EPX system is an upgrade to the Series EP and now comes with an integrated powder feeder system. It is designed to cold spray at higher pressures for harder materials with a greater deposition efficiency. The EPX is ideal for spraying aluminum alloys, nickel and nickel alloys.
The next generation of SST™ Cold Spray systems integrate the latest powder feeder system:
- Non-pressurized feeder is non-clogging, and requires reduced maintenance
- Powder feed consistency is independent of powder fill levels for dependable application performance
- Feeders can easily be removed and filled in glove box or ventilated area
- Less than 10 minutes needed for powder changeover
- Feeder swap within 5 minutes to optimize run-time
- Powder volume capacity 540 ml per feeder, 2 feeder canisters per machine
- Powder feed rates up to 120 g/min compared to 80 g/min for the previous design
Contact CenterLine for detailed specifications or any additional technical information required.
Twitter Feed @SSTCLine:
SST™ Cold Spray helped restore a 1937 Alpha Romeo! When a classic car restoration company, (RX Autoworks) needed assistance in restoring an oil pan on a 1937 Alfa Romeo, they turned to SST Cold Spray for the solution! Click here for the full story: https://t.co/VOV94pmj9Y https://t.co/NgGdDT1LGZ
Current NewsSST™ Cold Spray Technology Restores 1937 Alpha Romeo